Reporting COVID-19 cases over the Christmas Holiday
Thank you for all your support in following our procedures and learning provision since the return to school in September. During the school holiday we would ask that, to protect all in our community, all members continue to follow the national guidance. It is by everyone taking individual responsibility to follow this guidance, that we can together manage a safe and secure return to education in the new year.
If at any point over the Christmas Holiday your child tests positive for COVID-19, please text or leave a message on the out of hours school COVID phone – 07856 242916
• If your child is unable to start the new term because of COVID-19 or any other illness please let us know in the normal way. School reopens on 4th January 2021
• If your child lives in the same household as someone with coronavirus, your child must stay at home for 10 days from the first day the person with coronavirus had symptoms or had their test
• If your child develops symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) they should remain at home for at least 10 days from the date when their symptoms appeared (or from the date they received a positive test result)
• If your family is need of support to help you through a period of isolation, or you know someone who is, please see the Norfolk Assistance Scheme
• Some residents are also entitled to a self-isolation support payment of £500. To help someone apply for this, or to find out more please see the link below
The students have been exceptional in their adaptation to the arrangements we have had to make over this term. Thank you once again for your continued support.