Stevensons in Norwich, who stock the Sewell Park uniform, have been closed for a few weeks to make some improvements to their store.
They are now reopen and would like to thank everyone for their patience during the refurbishment.
When you next visit the Norwich store, you will see some major, key improvements, such as:
• A larger, more open shop floor with improved lighting
• Full air conditioning installed
• Two extra fitting rooms - making a total of four
• More stock on display using better equipment
• Senior and primary ages catered for all under one roof
• New footwear ranges, never stocked before
• A greater range of sports accessories including
• An increased variety of stationery
Please click here to see the information leaflet.